The sooner a person realizes that he has psoriasis, and the appropriate treatment begins, the higher the probability that the disease is in the launched Form. In order to determine exactly what you symptoms of this skin disease, you need to know, how does the beginning stage of psoriasis. The disease has specific properties that enable it, at first glance, to diagnose. About you you'll learn in our article below, you will find only descriptions of the symptoms, but also photos of early stages of psoriasis.
How to start psoriasis and what is a disease
Psoriasis is a skin disease is inflammatory in nature, not heal. Once faced with the pathology, the person is taken as a hostage for life.
The disease develops due to incorrect immune response of the organism to various internal and external stimuli. Among the causes of psoriasis injury to the Dermis, the violation of the metabolic processes of the body, weakening the immune system, strong cooling, and many other reasons.
To confuse symptoms of Psoriasis of the skin pretty easily with various kinds of Dermatitis, many skin-pathology from accompanied by red rash on body that itch and flakes. The disease is to be distinguished from the other, it is important to find out how psoriasis looks in the early stages.
The first Phase of the Psoriasis due to the formation of different parts of the body psoriatic lesions, multiple or Single-Unit character. On the body, arms, legs, the face and the characteristic red or pink patches, which usually have a clearly defined border to appear. Clear boundaries can be seen on the photo of Psoriasis in this article.
What are the symptoms of psoriasis
Many patients ask, how to differentiate Psoriasis from such diseases, diathesis, Allergy? Answers to this question. The most important feature is the location of the rash is. Psoriasis patch in most cases, appear on areas of the body, unusual allergic skin rashes. Psoriasis affects the places which are prone to mechanical friction, for example, clothes, shoes.
In order to understand how the Psoriasis, you should examine in Detail the phases of development of the pathology.
The stage of development of Psoriasis
The disease is characterized by a chronic course, includes periods of exacerbations and remissions of the symptoms. The reduction of the manifestations of Psoriasis usually occurs in the warm season, under the influence of sunlight. In the Winter, late autumn and early spring, the symptoms of the disease.
There are three stages in the development of the disease:
- Progressive (initial) Phase of the psoriasis manifests itself in the Form of characteristic rash of reddish-pink in color, appear on the skin. To is the beginning of the disease rash is small, with a diameter of a few millimeters, but if the disease progresses surface area of lesions increases due to the merger of the individual lesions, to a large stain. In the result of so-called psoriatic Plaques – rounded areas of low altitudes, hot to the touch and a little protrudes over the healthy skin. To the affected zones, you may see reddened, inflamed areas. Rashes accompanied by itching. Its intensity varies in individual cases: some patients do not suffer nearly to the itching, while the skin is itching in Psoriasis. Then the flaking begins in the affected areas.
- According to the advanced stage, the period of relative stability begins. New rashes do not appear to be reduced the old dry up, the itching.
- The last period is shown in the reduction in the number of lesions. Of the affected areas, the sooner crusts or plates (depending on the variety, Psoriasis) separate gradually, exposing the skin under a layer of smooth pink. In some cases, will remain on the site of the former lesions depigmented areas.
Symptoms beginning stages of psoriasis
The first signs of the disease depend on the strain of the disease. In the following, we will investigate how to get to the psoriasis in the early stages in different cases.
- Pustular (exudative). The first Phase of this type of psoriasis is characterized by the appearance of small blisters on the skin or blisters with clear or yellowish liquid. The disease usually begins suddenly, in some cases, the first signs of the pathology can occur even within a few hours. Rashes accompanied by a local rise in temperature, headache, weakness, nausea. The blisters may itch, but do not comb recommend. When opening the bladder, in its cavity an infection can lead to inflammation, and suppuration only can penetrate. In addition, at the point of scratches, unsightly scars can remain. Depending on the development of the disease the number of lesions increases, the individual bubbles merge into larger "lakes", the skin reddens around you strong and hot. In the course of time, the bubbles will burst and dry crusts-red, pink or white.
- Vulgar (that is, Plaque, ordinary, ordinary). This is the most common type of Psoriasis. To learn his initial degree on the skin, roundish with reddish areas appear easily in the healthy skin veil surmounted. The outer contour of these lesions can be clearly heard: he has a red color due to the inflammatory process the rash. The diameter of the lesions in the early stages can vary from 1 to several, you will find you will over time increase in size and unite with the neighboring land defeats, form a so-called psoriatic Plaques. Gradually on the surface of the plates, the characteristic Patina which appears white or gray, reminiscent of molten wax. Thanks to this analogy, psoriatic Plaques have the title of "Paraffin lakes". Plaque has determined a loose structure and is easily scratched out, under a smooth skin, red or pink. In the further procedure starts to run drip (this is the so-called Phase of "blood dew"). As the disease Psoriasis Plaques dry up with time and fall off. Among them, you can red or depigmented areas of the skin.
- Drip Body (Drop Form). It is the second most common (vulgar) the nature of the disease. The first Phase of Psoriasis Teardrop kind is characterized by the appearance on the patient's body small (1-3 mm diameter) rash – papules. Outwardly, they look like droplets of red. First, the number of the papules, and their size can not cause concern. But if the disease progresses the rash becomes more and more: with time, you can cover almost the whole body. The size and papules changes: to is the beginning of the disease with a diameter of 1-3 mm, then after some time they turn into large patches with a size up to 10 cm In the course of the initial phase of Psoriasis type drip papules are not ignite in the rule, but if you scratch it, it can get an infection that leads to inflammation and pus. If the disease progresses papules dry up, on the peaks of white dry to form scales.
- Seborrheic Psoriasis the scalp. The risk is exposed to the scalp, the forehead, the neck in the neck area, the land in the vicinity of the ear cups. The main feature of the initial phase of psoriasis of the scalp – the emergence of greasy white or yellow scales dandruff-like. The skin is strongly scaly, itchy and itchy, the area around the shed reddens and inflamed. In some cases, the occurrence of purulent crusts, it is possible. Progressive Phase of the disease, great physical and mental complaints can deliver to the people. The hair of the patient is not suffering in General: they do not fall off and have the same growth rate that was before the disease. Risk is subject exclusively to the skin of the head.
- Palmar-plantar. This type of Psoriasis of the palm of the hand and the fingers, and soles of the feet of the patient affects. Rashes can be represented as pustules and infiltrated Plaques. The Rest of the body of the patient is not suffering from Psoriasis, skin rashes. A characteristic feature of the early phase of Psoriasis on hands and feet – the presence of rough dry shed, under which a reddish-pink skin that is prone to bleeding. Also in the early phase of the disease is often cracks accompanied by the formation of deep, painful.
- Psoriasis Nail Plate. The first Phase of this variant of the disease is characterized by the appearance on the nail plate small depressions and grooves, the gradual thickening of the nail, small punctate hemorrhages under the nail plate, change your color to white or yellow. The skin reddens around the nail often becomes inflamed. A further Option for the development of the disease – the gradual separation of the nail from the nail bed.
- Psoriasis-Arthritis. The disease is not in the location of only the skin, but also joints. Most of the time the first Phase of the disease shows already after the first signs of Psoriasis of the skin. The joints and change the shape, whose flexion and extension is painful and problematic.
- Psoriasis of the mucous membranes. After the defeat of the skin, the disease may affect the mucous membranes. Usually the risk, the inner surface of the cheeks and genitals are exposed. The first Phase of the psoriatic lesions of the mucous membranes learn possible after the appearance of the white crusts, surrounded by red inflamed areas.
Psoriasis in children: the first Phase
The risk of the occurrence of this disease in childhood due to the fact that the parents and even some doctors, incorrectly for one of his symptoms for the symptoms of a simple Allergy or eczema. You can note the characteristic features of Psoriasis in children on the photo. The first Phase of the disease is somewhat different than the adult variant of the disease shows itself first in the skin folds and accompanied by maceration of the Horny layer of the skin.
The initial stage of the psoriasis: treatment
It is important to know exactly what the first Phase of Psoriasis on the face, the elbows, the head and other parts of the body treated to prevent the progression of the disease. Depending on the type, location and intensity of the defeat of the doctor, and the use of corticosteroids, sedatives and antipruritic medicines recommend. Also the local agents – creams, ointments, Sprays. Your task – to soften psoriatic crust, nourish the dry skin and fight the inflammation.
We are able to psoriasis cure in the early stages at home people medicine?
If the disease is in an early stage, the treatment of people with a positive result. However, in each case, prior consultation with the doctor concerning the safety of this or that.
In General, for the treatment of Psoriasis in the initial phase, at home birch, use pitch, Propolis, baking powder, juice of celandine, decoctions of herbs. A positive effect is through the use of natural vegetable oils – sea buckthorn, olive oil, sunflower oil. You can also essential oils – lavender, rosemary, tea tree. What are the possibilities of treatment, it can flush bathrooms, lotions, compresses, preparation of home-made ointments and lotions.