Psoriasis refers to non-transferable dermatological diseases with a chronic course. The pathology has a recurring character and manifests itself in the Form of lesions of the skin.
Psoriasis on the head not a significant risk to the health, but not infrequently, it provokes the development of psychological complexes and even the cause of social exclusion due to the appearance of patients: because of this part of the body is always in view, and unattractive crust can't hide from the other. The disease can occur in people of all age groups, but is more common in young
The cause of the disease
The specific causes of Psoriasis of the head is not yet identified definitively. Today, there are several theories about its origin. In accordance with one of the most popular two types of the disease are distinguished:
- The first stems from the breakdown of the immune system of hereditary character. This Form manifests itself is usually up to 25 years.
- Symptoms of Psoriasis of the second type occur in the middle age group, about 37-40 years of age and older. This Form is much of the skin, more frequently the nail plate, joints, affects, much less the head.
The followers of the other theory claim that the disease can develop exclusively on the disruption in the functioning of the immune system due to the action of various factors:
- a wrong diet;
- Infectious diseases;
- cold climate;
- Intake of alcoholic beverages.
Generally known is the fact that alcoholic beverages aggravate Psoriasis.
On the severity of the disease, the use of certain products: vinegar, chocolate, pepper influenced. In accordance with this theory of Psoriasis as a systemic disease. This means that, due to the severe disruption in the functioning of the immunity pathological process with a part of the head is distributed on the internal organs or tissue, a result of what the psoriatic Arthritis.
The supporters of all the existing theories agree that Psoriasis is a multifactorial disease, and its development with many causes. The most common of them:
- a violation of metabolic processes;
- endocrine disorders;
- immunological shifts;
- the presence of inflammation in the body;
- Infectious diseases;
- alteration of the hormonal Status of this fundamental is relevant in adolescence, during pregnancy and at the onset of menopause;
- Injury, the injury of the integument of the head;
- Diseases of the organs of the digestive tract;
- nervous tension;
- war neuroses;
- prolonged exposure to the cold on the skin;
- the exposure to toxic compounds;
- Taking medications;
- bad habits.
Localization of lesions on the head
Psoriasis on the scalp the most common Form of the disease is skin. It occurs in more than 60% of the cases. In the absence of treatment of the pathology, often in serious Form. Psoriatic lesions are localized mainly on the following areas:
- the skin over the ears, behind them, the earlobe;
- The area of the forehead, the back of the head part;
- Back of the neck;
- Central Parietal Scalp.
Form of the disease
How it looks unpleasant disease, depends on the particular Phase of the pathological process. Psoriasis runs in one of two forms:
- simple – its most important Manifestation, the appearance on the head a few small lesions, covered with small thin scales sizes;
- severe Psoriasis affects the skin of the head completely, the dimensions of the shed is significantly larger and they are much thicker than in mild form of the disease.
Within the pathology of different stages can be distinguished:
- Progressive, meanwhile, there are new elements and the already existing rashes apply for the periphery (the so-called phenomenon of Kebnera).
- Stationary — during this Phase, and the emergence of new pathological elements observed, but also the old do not disappear.
- Regressive, while the symptoms of Psoriasis of the head gradually disappear, and the rash by the free of Pigment spots.
Depending on the season, the symptoms of the disease secrete the autumn there will be times, between the year and the summer-Form.
Symptoms of psoriasis on the head
The first signs of psoriasis on the head of psoriatic lesions. First of all, the rash manifests itself in the Form of papules pink color, often with a rounded shape, the top covered with small scales. Characteristic of such papules peripheral growth, accompanied by the formation of Plaques.
- In an early stage of the disease, distinct clinical symptoms observed. Especially patients make no complaints.
- The development of the pathology leads to a slight flaking, accompanied by itching and irritation.
- The next level is by the addition of the inflammatory process, increased itching and irritation.
- Combing to the skin is cracking, the reason for the emergence of small, abrasions, wounds.
- A further progression of the pathological process leads to the replacement of scaly Plaques in large sizes, with the formation of dryness and thickening of the skin.
- A typical Symptom of psoriasis is the skin, the desquamation of epithelial cells on the scalp and dandruff.
- With the time scales enlarged, thicken and start to remember the white flakes.
- The skin is covered by a large red scaly Plaques, there is an increase of the itch. The combing of the skin and irritation with exposure to comb damage, lead to an exacerbation of the process and the further progression of the disease.
- There was a significant decrease in the elasticity of the skin is, in the end it will hurt with ease.
- A further progression of Psoriasis an even clearer indication: active Peeling-formed tubercles on the head and Plaques ends with the advent of the greyish scales, which cover gradually the whole of the skin under the hair.
- No treatment leads to a propagation of the process for the line of hair growth.
The treatment of the disease
The goal of treatment of Psoriasis on the scalp range of activities includes:
- General Therapy;
- the local treatment;
- physiotherapy treatments;
- the Spa treatment.
The essence of the General medical treatment of psoriasis of the head consists of the determination of the following medications:
- Means of non-specific immune therapy: pyrogenal, ATP, Aloe, and others.;
- Vitamin complex;
- Immune modulators;
- aromatic retinoids;
- Cytotoxic drugs;
- Solution for an intravenous drip gemodeza introduction venous;
- kalzinirowannoj of autologous blood unstabilized.
The inclusion in the treatment of corticosteroids and cytotoxic drugs suitable for severe Psoriasis and clear symptoms of the symptoms on the scalp. You apply, you should be very careful: such funds can be to exacerbation of the disease.
You treat psoriasis with antibiotics can only skin in the case of the accession of the infectious lesions of the head.
Medications and remedies for the local treatment
Of medicinal preparations for the treatment of local manifestations of Psoriasis used
- agent ointments;
- Glucocorticoid ointment prescribers only in the case of serious diseases.
Effective topical treatment is a medication, in which the concentrated acid. Available in the Form of a solution, the process the affected areas of the scalp.
You treat psoriasis on the head with the help of this group of drugs, of course, impossible. Psychotropic drug use with the aim of:
- Reduction or elimination of opportunistic diseases, depression, increased anxiety, social phobia;
- Improvement of the resistance of the patient to Stress;
- To reduce the frequency and severity of exacerbations of the disease on the background of the nervousness;
- Improving the quality of sleep;
- Reduction of itching (refers to medicinal products, the additional anti-histamine's effects).
In the case of Psoriasis the following Tools:
Use of these drugs for the treatment of Psoriasis with a certain risk of exacerbation of the disease, including the high probability of the States, not circumcised in traditional medicine against Psoriasis. This is especially true for serotonergic antidepressants. Antipsychotics often leads to an increase in the amount of growth hormone and prolactin in the blood, and this to a higher expression of the symptoms of Psoriasis.
Whether it is possible to cure psoriasis on the head with the Shampoo? In General, the use of even a very effective Shampoo is not enough. However, the use of special remedies in the complex therapy is the prerequisite for a successful treatment.
On the scalp psoriasis deals with the following types of Shampoos can be:
- coal tar;
- Shampoos with ketoconazole;
Physiotherapy and other treatments
For the treatment of psoriasis on the head the following activities:
- PUVA therapy;
- Irradiation of erbium Laser;
Tips the people's medicine
How to cure psoriasis on the head, using traditional recipes? As independent agents are not sufficiently effective. But additional use of homemade recipes for the treatment of manifestations of Psoriasis on the scalp is very productive.
300 grams of herb celandine through the meat grinder, the resulting mass squeeze out the juice. 30 ml added dry red wine. Moisten the affected areas of the scalp with this mixture. Allow at least 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Lubricate the head of alcohol skin of Infusion of celandine. For its preparation, a quarter Cup of dry herbs, pour ½ liters of medical alcohol, and leave for a few hours. This home remedies for Psoriasis has a strong effect and can cause skin irritation. In case of complaints, you should wash it off in a neutral medium, and rinse the hair with chamomile Infusion.
The tincture, on the Basis of young baskets of sunflowers, a strong anti-inflammatory effect and prevents the further multiplication of bacteria. The following is a recommended folk medicine, the medium is suitable for the treatment of Psoriasis, accompanied by infectious lesions of the phases of the hairy part of the scalp.
Two baskets of sunflower it is necessary to wash thoroughly, chop finely and pour about 100 ml of white wine. Close the bowl with a lid and leave it for 48 hours, then squeeze out the juice. As a compress. It is also recommended to just lubricate the skin of sun flower tincture.
You are mixing bright Vaseline or grease (300 G) with two proteins of eggs, add a spoon of lime honey and a spoon of powder grass celandine crushed. Lubricate the resulting ointment to the affected skin.
Psoriasis on the head can be cured by home the stems of the rose hips. The dried branches to burn, collect the ash in a clean container, mix with the same amount of petroleum jelly use and as an ointment. In the rule occurs in the case of the daily, apply effect already after a week. As such a medium leads to a rapid contamination of the hair, it is recommended to wash every day with soap or a special medical Shampoos.
The treatment with home remedies also includes the use of infusions and decoctions for internal ingestion.
One of the most effective recipes of psoriasis on the head — Infusion of elder flowers. It should drink 1/2 Cup of (better after eating — after about an hour). Prepare the Tool as follows: pour 450 ml of boiling water, a spoon of elder flowers, half an hour.
Enough effective agents for the treatment of Psoriasis of the scalp is the recommended folk medicine to collect:
- the root of elecampane;
- black elderberry flowers;
- the leaves of the cowberry;
- Horsetail (Herb);
- calamus root;
- St. John's wort;
All components mix in equal proportions. Tablespoon of the mixture 250 ml of water brewed. Take ½ Cup of need.
You can mix a spoon of honey with egg white and a small amount of Baby Shampoo. In the affected areas, leave for a quarter-hour, wash it off.
Preventive measures to prevent the recurrence of the disease in Psoriasis include:
- compliance with the rules of personal Hygiene.
- Smoking cessation;
- The exception of alcoholic beverages;
- Warning Stress Situations;
- The scaling Regime of work and rest;
- Taking vitamins;
- the adherence to a special diet.
Diet for psoriasis is very important. To:
- you limit the amount of fat, carbohydrates, sugars;
- give up the fried;
- an acute, spices, marinades, canned food, include all condiments – what effects on the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestine irritation, and leads to blockage of the organism.