If the person there are rashes on the skin, some ignore you for a long time, considering that you "find yourself". If you can be the first signs of severe diseases, such as psoriasis or atopic dermatitis, the consequences of bad. For the dermatologist is not difficult to distinguish them from each other and to find a suitable treatment. But the opportunity to experts, it is not always the case. What helps, what kind of rash, and to understand whether it is Psoriasis or eczema?
The similarities between Psoriasis and eczema
Between the manifestations of Psoriasis and eczema really, there are obvious similarities with the naked eye, because of the presence of which many confuse this disease. Both, the disease affects the skin. And also for Psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, characteristic of the same areas of the body, the suffering the first. In both cases, the hands and feet (in about 80% of the cases).
A further similarity is that both diseases run in various forms. For example, for it is characterised by profuse desquamation. Is identical and the pathogenesis of the two diseases. Provoke a return of the same causes: excessive alcohol consumption and poor diet, hormonal disorders, problems with the working of the immune system, etc.
What is the difference of eczema Psoriasis?
However, the differences between Psoriasis and eczema more than the similarities. If similar to the disease especially, the appearances, the difference becomes clear upon closer observation of the course of the disease.
Characteristic of Psoriasis some of these effects, not observed in eczema are:
- Stearic macula. In particular, when removing the upper shed. The more you remove, the more new;
- The effect of the damp foil. If you absolutely all of the scales with a plate that remains on the surface, a remarkable Film of the liquid is a transparent color with a pink tinge;
- Bloody Tau. When removing the Film, after the removal of the shed, spotting a small volume.
Dermatologists observed and on other significant differences:
- in the case of eczema more itching and burning is manifested;
- Patches with eczema do not have a clear contour, but not so on psoriatic Plaques occur;
- Bark to skin rashes in atopic dermatitis is grey-yellow, and in the case of Psoriasis white;
- Eczema affects soft areas of the skin (e.g., wrinkles), and psoriasis strength (e.g., knee, elbow);
- the surface of the lesions in psoriasis dry, looks extremely dry skin and in the area of the platelet, as well as in the case of eczema it is wet.
To diagnose accurately, one or the other disease, you need to know, it Features:
- Characteristics of psoriasis. The disease manifests itself in the Form of skin rashes, the beat of up to 70% section of the entire skin of the ceiling. The spots are distinguished by the increased dryness, dandruff and red, or even bright wine-red hue. There are some parts of the body, the affects are extremely rare the eczema, but often Psoriasis nail plate and the scalp of the head. Specifics of Psoriasis, the recognition of which it is enough to work with one of the Plaques is a "three-tone" effects, above: effect of Stearin spot, wet slides, and a bloody dew;
- Characteristics of eczema. Rashes do not have clear contours and a certain Form. The disease is never the hitting nail plate, as this part of the body is to. Eczema has various forms: Reflex, microbial, atopica. The latest of them is the most common, it is associated with the problems in the work of the immune system. Often eczema develops on the background of the severe shock to the nerves, constant Stress and other psychological problems. Often, treatment is more difficult due to the secondary infection – if the comb itchy patch of infection occurs.
What is allergic Dermatitis
Allergic Dermatitis is a common skin disease. The inflammatory process is provoked, associated with the influence of the stimulus, the Allergen, which is not tolerated by the body. This substance can be absolutely Element of each, the whole Problem does not respond in itself, but a matter of how individually the skin.
The most common allergens are:
- Nickel (any jewelry: rings, earrings, etc.);
- Latex (Gloves, Condoms, Baby Pacifiers);
- Drugs, the individual intolerance (often antibiotics);
- Cosmetics for skin care;
- certain materials in the manufacture of clothing (synthetic, rubber, etc.);
- Substances, the composition of the toxins (e.g., all colors), etc.
The degree of development of eczema depending on several factors, the most important of these is the duration of the time, while the Allergen was irritant effect on the skin, the Person's age and General health.
Symptoms of eczema changing over time. First of all, on the skin, red spots, usually large in size. Often, this Symptom does not remain without attention, leading to the development of next – formation of small bubbles. In the course of the inflammatory process after the burst, and in their places weeping skin remain broken. If left unattended, and this Symptom, then crusts, which crack constantly, what the bleeding caused.
As for the treatment of Psoriasis
Psoriasis treatment requires a comprehensive approach. In the rule, must combine the use of the compositions for external application, inside of, and compliance with the diet. In order to determine, to appoint, what drug is best, you need to understand the cause, the disease provoked.
For example, if the amplitudes of the Signal of the immune system, especially, you need to stop taking medicines, start steel inside to strengthen them. If the disease appeared in the nervous system, the treatment must begin with the work on the mental state of the people. Experienced dermatologists to determine the cause, then the properties of the organism, - examine, but only then select drugs.
There are also many popular recipes that use many of also be effective with Psoriasis. For example, popular ointments on the Basis of solidol. You can buy in finished Form, but you can cook for yourself. Just in the preparation of an ointment on the Basis of solidol, honey and egg yolk.
If the treatment does not provide the recipes, the desired result, it is important not to delay appeal to the professionals.
Ointment Psoriasis are divided into two main groups: hormonal Basis of. Some skin doctors will not prescribe the first of them, urge others to get along hormonal agents. We look at each group.
Hormonal ointments is the most common type of medication for Psoriasis. The opponents of such funds talk about the dangers of side effects after application, and also in the event of the termination of the treatment. Doctors explain that hormonal preparations for oral administration dangerous, because there may be a negative impact on the work of the immune system, and the failures in their work. Compositions for external application may not have this ability, therefore, is not the only necessary condition for the safety of the treatment is to the long-term intake (to avoid habituation) and blurred notice.
The undoubted advantage of hormonal ointments of psoriasis is achieve your efficiency and speed of the desired result. After just a few minutes after application, relief usually occurs, eliminates unpleasant symptoms in the Form of severe itching and feeling of burning and smoldering of the inflammatory process. Of course, a one-time application of hormonal cream is little, in General, the duration of the application is several weeks.
Ointments that no hormonal base, is also often used for the treatment of Psoriasis. Often for their preparation of traditional recipes.
Among the advantages of this choice of treatment will be noted, lower cost, safety, and minimum number of contraindications. Non-hormonal ointment of psoriasis are divided into several groups:
- Traditional ointment: joined, tar, naphthalan Kartalinia. These drugs have a high degree of efficiency thanks to the anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The biggest drawback as a disadvantage for their use. All of them have absorbed a sharp, unpleasant odor, long, the clothes can spoil and require frequent applications;
- Keraslysis. To speed up these resources as effectively as possible the process of healing of the Plaques. This is possible through the strengthening of the process of the dead cells with a scrub. In addition to anti-inflammatory, keraslysis have a strong anti-microbial effect;
- Phyto-Ointment. Despite its prevalence, doctors claim relating to the use of such drugs is useful, do not use it as the primary means of treatment, but as an additional therapy. Anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect, the Phyto-ointment, perfectly complement the effect of the most important drugs used for the treatment of Psoriasis;
- Moisturizing ointments and creams. They must be used, such as herbs, as an aid to the action of the main drugs. Moisturizing ointments have a positive impact on the condition of the skin, and this happens at the cellular level, leading to the acceleration of the Regeneration of the affected Plaques phases.
Treatment of eczema
The treatment of eczema skin doctor prescribes, taking into account the individual peculiarities of the organism and the disease. The therapy consists of a number of factors: the impact on the affected area of the skin, the compositions for external application, you eliminate the contact with irritant substances, the compliance with the diet. In the case of the advanced Form of the disease can antibiotics be necessary for more serious use of drugs, for example.
FR dedicated to the elimination of itch, which are typical of eczema at the beginning of their development, Anti-Allergy medications frequently. They can be designed, both for ingestion and for external application. Also often used for the assigned treatment, lotions or compresses with anti-septic drugs. For a speedy elimination of the inflammatory process, it is desirable to start the application products containing corticosteroids.
Psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis - healthy diet
A healthy diet is an essential component of the therapy of any disease of the skin. For some, it is strange, because at first glance, rashes on the skin, nothing to do with the condition of the stomach and the working of the digestive system. Nevertheless, each skin doctor will undoubtedly confirm this relationship.
In the case of psoriasis, eczema and other similar diseases, the same diet recommendations. It is to be noted that this diet is very rigid, so that if desired, you can get used to very quickly.
From the diet of fatty, fried and spicy excluded. A special focus should be) on the consumption of plant foods, vegetables and fruit (but no citrus fruits in order to avoid the effect of allergens. Specifically, such products as coffee and alcohol are prohibited. Sometimes, especially in the case of eczema, the dermatologist performing almost daily. In this time, preferably freshly squeezed juices from neutral products (Apple, vegetables, carrot). If you have questions about nutrition you can with the attending dermatologist.